Trusted K9 Bed Bug Detection, Extermination, and Prevention Solutions
Call Us 24/7
Bed bugs are small reddish-brown insects. They’re about 1/4 inch long (size of an apple seed) and easily visible to the naked eye. Bed bugs feed on the blood of humans during the night or in darkness and crawl away to hide in nearby cracks, crevices, recesses of furniture (especially mattresses and head boards), clutter, electronic equipment, and walls of the home during the day. They can lay up to five eggs per day and over 100 eggs in their lifetime. Bed bugs seek narrow harborage places for which their flat body shapes are designed. They normally reside close to their “hosts”, but can hide over 20 feet away and crawl that distance to feed if necessary-- particularly in severe infestations. A “stale sweet” odor may be detected in severe or long-lasting infestations.
Our knowledgeable and friendly technicians put your mind at ease with a thorough inspection of any infected areas and a plan to help eradicate these parasites from your home or business. Our technicians are trained to inspect residential, commercial, and multi-unit structures.
BED BUG INSPECTIONS
We employ the same technology military and law enforcement agencies use to detect drugs, bombs, fugitives and even cadavers.
- A dog’s sense of smell is up to 100,000 times more sensitive than a human’s and they can be trained to identify bed bugs and viable eggs by their scent.
- One of our specially trained Pest Management Professionals (PMP) and nationally certified scent detection canine,will work as a team to inspect high risk areas within your home for bed bugs
- Once a thorough inspection is completed, we will be able to confirm whether you have bed bugs or not, and recommend a course of action for what is found
- Conventional treatments consisting of insecticides remains our primary and most turned to approach for handling bed bugs
- Small or confined bed bug infestations can be effectively treated with pesticides
- Treatment will usually begin at the focal point of the infestation, which is generally the bed in an infested room
- This will be followed by careful treatment of the surrounding area, including baseboards, floor/wall junctions, carpets, electrical outlets and switches, and cracks in walls and floors
CRYONITE = THE BED BUGS KRYPTONITE!
- Cryonite uses rapid freezing to kill pesticide-resistant bed bugs and most other insects
- Chemical free
- Kills all bed bug, in every stage of development, upon direct contact
- Does not penetrate certain materials
- No residual effect
- Dry method, can be used in electric devices
WHOLE ROOM HEAT TREATMENT
- Bed bugs and their eggs cannot survive in temperatures over 113º, especially if they are exposed to that heat for at least 90 minutes or more
- Heat can eradicate and kill bed bugs at any life stage, from egg to nymph to full adult
- Unlike Heat is non-toxic, non-odorous and safe for both pets and humans
- Heat is also a single-treatment solution, something that can be done in one day
- Heat can also permeate hard-to-reach nooks and crannies of your home – the places in which bed bugs love to hide
BED BUG PREVENTION - PACKTITE
One big concern, especially if you are constantly traveling, is how to deal with your luggage and make sure you don’t bring bed bugs into your home. The solution? PackTite. With PackTite you can easily get rid of bed bugs and other heat sensitive pests.
- The heat produced by the chamber will kill all phases of bed bugs
- Ideal for frequent travelers
- Great for hard to treat items like luggage, shoes, clothes, books, toys and many other personal items
- Simply pack it in, zip it shut and turn it on
- Perfect solution for effectively treating items that are sensitive to chemicals, cannot be treated, or that you would prefer not to treat with traditional insecticides.